Read to me :
Human are smart emotional beings. It is these emotions that govern our actions. Many times, we are feeling bad emotions too much to feel happy. We may feel worry about our job so much that we cannot feel the happiness our family, our friends and even our pets brings us. Many of us only continuous to bottle up these negative feelings.
So intense is our negative feeling that we cannot feel happy at all most of the time. In this method, you will learn how to get rid of these negative feelings so that you are calm and ready to experience happiness that everything in your life will bring you.
The method is called The Sedona Method. It was invented by Lester Levenson. Lester was dying from illnesses. He uses this simple method and live for another 42 years.
- Think of the event or person creating a negative feeling in you. You may be angry at a person, worry about your project, or even fear about going to a meeting.
- Ask yourself 3 questions
- Could you let go of the feeling?
- Would you let go of that feeling?
- When would you let go of the feeling?
- Answer each of the 3 questions sincerely. Don’t do any reasoning. Don’t give excuses. Just answer.
- When you answer the question. See, feel or hear negative emotion energy raising from your head, heart, shoulder or body. Feel relieved and relax as the emotion is released.
- You may do the releasing a few times to totally remove your negative emotion.
Stop Feeling Anxious
Handling Your Depression
Why Get Upset About Little Things?
The Sedona Method Introduction